1. Was awarded the Henry Gray Medal for proficiency in Anatomy after a competitive exam at Grant Medical College, Mumbai in 1997-98.
2. Was selected for the prestigious Gool Contractor Award for Best Trauma Registrar for the year 2005-2006 from all Post-Graduate Resident Doctors in General Surgery at L.T.M.G.Hospital, Sion, Mumbai, India.
3. Won the prestigious B. Braun Medical Foundation Scholarship for excellence in medical education for the year 2004-2005. This is an All-India level open scholarship with a panel comprising of eminent General Surgeons, Anaesthesiologists and Neurosurgeons from the top medical colleges and hospitals in India.
4. Was awarded the Dr. L.R. Patel Award for the highest aggregate marks in Fellow of College of Physicians & Surgeons ( F.C.P.S) Exam in the speciality of General Surgery for the year 2005.
5. Was awarded the Dr. S.M. Sane Award for the highest marks in Viva Voce and practicals in the Fellow of College of Physicians & Surgeons ( F.C.P.S) Exam in the speciality of General Surgery for the year 2005.
6. Stood third in the competitive exam conducted by Acworth Leprosy Foundation, an organization working in the field of Leprosy eradication, on recent advances in Leprosy, HIV and Tuberculosis.
7. Awarded the Best Super-Speciality Resident Doctor Award for the year 2009 at the Annual Foundation Day Function at L.T.M.G.Hospital , Sion, Mumbai, India.
8. Topped the entire Maharashtra State in the M.Ch Exams in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in June-July 2009. Secured the highest marks in theory in this exam.